- We are looking for posts that teach and give value to our readers.
- We would like to avoid posts on topics that have been covered many times over and are not looking for rehashed posts from other blogs. Here is the ultimate guideline.
- Your article should be minimum of 1000 words in length and not plagiarized or published before anywhere else on the internet.
- We do not allow obscene, sexually explicit, crude and off-color language and images. We do not allow nude images.
- We do not allow threatening, racist, abusive, hateful or violent language or behavior.
- We do not allow posts, subject lines, images that contain profanity,
sexually graphic or offensive material. We welcome frank discussions,
but NOT offensive slang terms.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published on the internet before.
- When you post your article in aramaWeb, you agree not to publish
the same post anywhere else not even on your own blog or as a guest post
on others blogs.
- You can’t advertise your product, business or service within your guest
post. These means do not mention your company, or link to it, or link
to your company’s blog within the guest post. The point of guest posting
is to show that you are a thought leader. Your only goal should be to
educate our readers on a topic that helps them out.
- You may not link to any of your online properties within the main body
of your guest post. Our readers WILL pick this up as a subliminal
advertisement and simply not like your post. They won’t share it.
Thank you for following the community standards and keeping our community an informative place to be.
- You may include a bio/signature section at the end of your post.
- Do not include screenshots that brand your own product or online properties. This is to avoid any sense of promotion.